mama's house

mama's house

Sunday, January 19, 2014

A Good Reason To Be Missing From Blogger

Hard to believe that I haven't posted in a month but I've been REALLY busy.
There were gifts to open and play with.
 Snowmen to swing and play with while eating a grill cheese,
 Wearing socks on our hands because we don't really want them on our feet,
 And training a dog how to pull a sled.
Yes we need a shorter line between the dog and the sled and maybe a little more snow.
I'm hoping to get back into the swing of posting and commenting on your blogs again soon.
Until then, I have some quality time I need to get in first.

14 comments:

  1. Awwwwww! Good reason to be missing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it seems like I spend every waking moment with her when she's here.

      Delete
  2. Good on you Bonnie, you have your priorities right.
    My only excuse for lack of blog-posts is lazy, lazy lazy me.
    Enjoy your quality time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Rose, one could argue that I've been lazy too ;o)

      Delete
  3. Hey missed ya -
    More snow on it's way up here. It's gorgeous today, sunny, blue skies, 50 degrees and tomorrow 3-6" and a high of 20 and low of 13.
    Bring on the spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice day here too but the prediction is for snow tonight 1-3 guessing it's then headed your way.
      I was in the grocery store this past week-end and there were all these spring flowers in bloom in the floral department. I told hubby that it smelled like spring, he looked at me like I was crazy ;o)

      Delete
  4. We've done the socks on the hands thing lately too! Why IS that??! I guess they think it's funny.
    And it did smell like spring yesterday when it got into the 40s!!! Today is colder and it just started snowing. Tomorrow it's supposed to be back in the deep freeze...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I knew Val, but she walked around like that for a long time that night.

      Delete
  5. She is adorable!!! Please tell me that she was yelling, "mush." It's too cute to think about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea because I took this picture from the door way. I don't do cold ;o)

      Delete
    2. You are a smart woman! I do hot not cold weather.

      Delete
    3. Actually, I am weird in that I love the cold weather but not being in the cold weather. I like to be inside, beside the fireplace, under a warm blanket, hot beverage in my hand, watching the snow fall. BUT being outside in that snow? Nope, not me :O)

      Delete
  6. Enjoy the time off and it is nice to take a break sometimes. Miss you though.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete

Pull up a chair, make yourself at home, and chat with me for a while. Leave a comment or two and I'll get back to you.